Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Contribute to NPR

As many of you know, NPR is currently holding it's Spring pledge drive. And as many of you know, I am a fan of NPR. It has been something of a lifeline to me on those many occasions when I have been too ill to get out of bed or to read and such. Although I am too ill to hold a job, as much as I would like to, and thus am forced to live on welfare, I am planning on contributing what little I can afford (~$10). I know a lot of you want to contribute to me but the government will not allow that. But you can contribute to NPR, and by doing so you contribute to me and millions of other people. And while you are at it, encourage others to contribute as well, and to pass on this request.

You can donate to NPR by going directly to the NPR donation page or visiting the NPR homepage.



No comments: